Seasonal Planning and Budget Management
- Collaborate with Sales Management to develop top-down and bottom-up seasonal and annual field and Key Account plans by utilizing historical analysis, strategic direction and organizational targets.
- Communicate rolling and final sales plans along with strategic rationale and collaborate with Merchandising counterparts to ensure effective and efficient seasonal range planning.
- Manage Field and Key Account business plans that drive maximum selling and profitability performance at retailer door level.
- Own sales tracking process, trend forecasting, post season analysis and the communication of variances as well as supporting rationale to Sales and Supply Planning counterparts.
- Serve as point of contact for key account Planning communication and seasonal meetings.
Retail and Internal Reporting and Analysis
- Review, analyze and report weekly Field and Key Account sell-through, shipping, open order and LE status information. Create proactive action plans based on analysis and recommend to Sales and Key Account counterparts.
- Provide Wholesale data and analysis as needed to Sales Senior Management and Senior Planners on an ad hoc basis.
Wholesale Forecast Process Management
- Work with Sales Management, Merchandising and Category Supply Planning teams to develop accurate, strategically desirable and financially sound seasonal sales and inventory forecast.
- Consolidate and communicate final seasonal forecast to appropriate departments.
- Evaluate and establish standardized reports, including format and content of published reports.
- Travel to seasonal Key Account meetings required and Monthly NYC planning meetings