To support the DC Management and DC team within our new operation including any third-party logistics provider. The position will include allocation of customers’ orders, daily scrutiny of stock holding, coordinating inventory audits, PI checks which fall in line with KPIs, dealing with fast and slow-moving lines, ensure stock within the warehouse aligns with the system and is accurate and managing and implement new processes and procedures which will improve overall DC efficiencies.
- People Management - Proven experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to assist in project management
- Proven experience using a Warehouse Management Systems.
- Positive approach to a varied complexity of tasks
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate reports using Excel formulas, v-lookups and pivot tables
- Have a customer service mindset
- Attention to detail with an analytical approach to work
- Solutions driven with the ability to think and work under pressure
- Maintaining Health & Safety in the workplace.