- Lead and direct a team of planners and allocators to build and allocate the most profitable, balanced, customer focused range which reflects the Brand strategy
- Jointly with Head of Merchandising Retail Europe is responsible for delivering maximum sales, margin, and profit to the business whilst showcasing the PUMA brand in stores
- Direct and lead the team in developing seasonal/quarterly strategy, reviewing and identifying lessons learnt from financial KPIs
- Responsible for transparency, visibility and communication of key data and analysis to the business for effective decision making
- Deliver divisional target parameters and plan framework to build the range. Communicate agreed targets to relevant key stakeholders and regularly update on re-forecasts and current performance with action plan
- Lead weekly, in- and pre-season KPI top line and divisional performance reviews with Buyers, Planners and Allocation team. Identify opportunities and risks, review with teams and implement action plan for current and future seasons
- Manage overall markdown budget. Involve stakeholders in planning timing, level of discount, cost of markdown and price implementation
- Set up of optimum tools and processes to enable Buying, Planning and Allocation teams to deliver results and best practice, approve with Head of Merchandising.