Strategically manage and promote sales culture within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA to be the Fastest Sports Brand in the world.
- Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Associates and Management.
- Spends 85% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Implement, manage and monitor Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs.
- Directly responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Attend Store Manager Meetings as well as all offsite training and position related meetings as required by Area/District Manager; travel may be required.