· Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or
exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of
short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
· Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of
high performing, results driven Associates and Management.
· Spends 85% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with
consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
· Directly responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and
outgoing merchandise. Also responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
· Communicate, manage and execute all Marketing driven initiatives and
events within budget and according to all Policies & Procedures.
· Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Guidelines as well as
guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or
exceeds PUMA standards.
· Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core
competencies and key accountabilities.
· Execute all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant
working environment for all Store Associates and Customers
· Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays;
overtime may be required.
Please write your application in English!