- This position supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand.
- Service Cobra Golf and PUMA Golf athletes and ambassadors by providing up to date apparel, footwear, and accessories collections as needed.
- Order PUMA Product and Cobra Equipment daily/ weekly based on product requests as well as follow up on order status
- Be one of our key contacts to all our Cobra Golf and PUMA Golf athletes and their agents on a regular basis in addressing their needs/concerns as well as when opportunities/issues.
- There are many miscellaneous tasks that come up on a daily basis that are included within this role. Examples are being knowledgeable with regards to playing schedules, logo negotiations, additional appearance opportunities, charity work, player profile information, and/or coordinating product reviews with the athletes themselves
- Some Travel to PGA and LPGA events to help support / manage athlete needs
- Be one of the contacts for the third parties/ other athlete sponsor contacts to coordinate gear for their photo shoots, events, and logo adjustments/ requirements, and internal companies orders
- Support Cobra Golf and PUMA Golf Global Campaign Shoots including gathering product/ gear for athlete involved in shoots