- This position supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand.
- Manage all aspects of the stock order book, ensuring orders are being allocated and shipped to customers in a timely manner. Work cross-functionally with the inside sales support team, key account managers and sales reps to ensure orders are free of holds and bulks are maintained, accurate and achievable relative to capacity, supply and overall company goals.
- Where there is a supply constraint, recommend potential changes to orders and work with Sales Management and/or inside sales support team to execute changes allowing orders to ship
- Monitor demand vs. supply and notify the Demand Manager and Supply team where appropriate to expedite or place new orders with suppliers.
- Run aging reports to address older orders and recommend changes allowing them to ship, or cancel them ensuring a clean, achievable order book.
- Ensure launch orders are in line with PAR dates, and the supply plans are in line with demand. Where there is a discrepancy, work cross-functionally with Sales and Operations to develop and execute a mitigation strategy. Help to develop a production/allocation and shipment schedule that is in line with production and shipping capacity.
- In accordance with the launch calendar and as products are nearing end of life, monitor demand vs. supply and manage SKUs in the system so inventory is not oversold. Where there is excess inventory at the end of a product life, provide a summarized view for Sales Management to explore opportunity buys.
- Serve as the backup within the department on related functions.