- Build, test, and deploy online campaign content for the PUMA US and Canada sites. While not responsible for designing creative elements of the site, this individual will work alongside the site merchandising, marketing, creative services, and global teams to ensure a content experience that allows PUMA.com be an outstanding shopping destination for the brand.
- Responsible for implementing creative content on category pages and landing pages.
- Must ensure all site content is tested for accuracy and meets all expectations of strategy and direction prior to go-live.
- Participate in site planning + e-mail creative review meetings and to help elevate site content with ideas and suggestions to support product launches, holiday and seasonal categories, and other brand campaigns.
- Responsible for proactively conducting site content analytics independently and in partnership with the eCommerce Analyst, and making decisions and recommendations based on those learnings.
- Assist with the curation and approval of UGC (User Generated Content) and on-model product photography.
- Work cross-functionally with the Site Merchandising team to create and prioritize content strategies based on launch date & availability, brand initiatives, and key marketing directives set by the product merchandising team.