- Responsible for driving the planning, execution and delivery of marketing creative assets for the Business Unit Teamsport across Consumer and Commercial marketing channels
- Responsible for the functional oversight of the Creative, Commercial, Production and Planning functions and coordinating the central business unit creative functions (Creative, Commercial, Production) to deliver against business unit needs
- Oversee the alignment of creative deliverables across sell-in and sell-through, collaborating across channels to ensure optimum workflow of creative projects; responsible for the prioritization, resource allocation, and project timelines/deadlines to ensure all projects are delivered on-time and push forward PUMA Teamsports identity
- Primary day-to-day contact with PUMA Internal Creative Agency, external agency partners, Head of Creative Planning, Brand Creative Director, Commercial and Consumer channel team members, and Production and Studio team
- Working with the Head of Business Unit Marketing, strategic activation roles and European planning and execution hub, support the development of Teamsport strategic direction, seasonal campaigns and product launches to promote and ignite football
- Participate in and drive team brainstorming, creative strategic planning and provide expertise to Teamsport Marketing team.
- Facilitate and drive culture of collaboration across Teamsport Marketing team
- Develop and lead continuous improvement for end-to-end processes in Teamsport Marketing
- All genders are welcome to apply.