We are looking for an enthusiastic and self driven member in our team capable to do requirements engineering, project management as well as communicate globally to support change management joining our Business Solutions team in our Headquarters in Herzogenaurach.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the overall solution design based on the business, functional and technical requirements within the Fashion & Lifestyle industry. The solutions must satisfy business problems and meet the organization’s objectives, goals and budget. Deep knowledge of the fashion industry and related processes combined with the capability of articulating business and technical requirements clearly is required to be successful in this role. We need you to:
- Design and deliver state of the art solutions to establish and continuously improve PUMA’s Easy Business Platform (EBP) with focus on SAP S/4 at its core
- Take responsibility for the solution by working in close collaboration with Business Process Managers and Functional Leads
- Be trusted partner of the Project Management Office (PMO) and provide cross functional guidance to stakeholder and team members
- Draft project plans, define scope, estimate efforts and agree jointly on deliverables, timelines and resources jointly with the PMO and senior management
- Drive agile planning, establish test concepts and cross functional governance to ensure high quality of deliverables
- Provide regular feedback with the target to continuously improve the working and delivery mode