- Initiate, plan and execute Innovation Performance Footwear projects according to project plans with focus on Teamsport, Running and Basketball products
- Ensure the outcome of projects within given constraints
- Regularly travel to suppliers, factories and sample room in Asia and maintain a strong relationship with innovation sample room staff and with PUMA Group Sourcing partners
- Develop concept prototypes that match innovation and brand objectives
- Plan prototyping in accordance with validation methodology
- Serve as technical and manufacturing resource for the Innovation Team
- Coordinate the Product development phase utilizing the available resources , in-house , in Asia and external ( T2 resources ) .
- Expected to continually contribute ideas for product design, construction, materials, compounds and components to enhance product innovation, value and functionality.