- Lead Design and Development teams in the creation of short and long-term strategies and tactical product executions and innovations that position PUMA as the leader in Sportstyle collaborations.
- Execute and manage the product process from providing briefs that give clear product direction and information to Development and Design partners to product launch
- Build relationships with the internal teams across the headquarters in Germany and the US team
- Manage and execute to designated calendar milestones while meeting category financial targets set by the business
- Analyze and report category business performance on a monthly basis and maintain all product information systems
- Responsible for the presentations of the full range, both internally to Merchandising and Sales teams and externally to key retailers and partners
- Work with Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing teams to effectively plan new product introductions