- Build and allocate the most profitable, balanced, customer focused range which reflects the Brand strategy and showcases PUMA in the market place.
- Jointly responsible for buy spend, OTB/buy level management, divisional inventory control and option count across all divisions.
- Responsible for transparency, visibility and communication of key data and analysis to the business for effective decision making.
- Responsible for delivering commercial strategy, strategy updates and proposals on key decisions to the business and responsible for gaining agreement with Teamhead Planning.
- Support Teamhead Planning in managing, training and developing Planners and Allocators in creating seasonal/quarterly strategy, reviewing and identifying lessons learnt from financial KPIs. Sign off targets with Teamhead Planning.
- Reconcile top line assortment plan to financial plan and sign off with Teamhead Planning.
- Liaise with Teamhead Planning to assess clearance quantities, options and pricing for Stores and eCommerce.
- Set up of optimum tools and processes to enable Buying, Planning and Allocation teams to deliver results and best practice, approve with Teamhead Planning