Cover a maternity leave from Sept-October to March-April for the Wholesale Business Area in Iberia.
Assist and support the Head of P&O to ensure the correct development of the department and other areas.
Ensure the optimal follow up for all the Wholesale areas.
Give support to our internal clients, their needs and their duties as well as supporting our managers in our internal processes.
RECRUITMENT & ATTRACTION
- Lead the recruitment process of employees within the assigned areas or departments in PUMA IBERIA.
- Support managers in job and requirement definition for each new vacancy. Review and confirm job descriptions. Support them in Work Day system to ensure best practices in our recruitment process.
- Research, screen, interview, debrief, select and recommend qualified applicants.
- Ensure feedback is given to every candidate by Work Day system.
- Strengthen manager’s recruitment/selection skills. Provide general training for managers in the area of interview and draw-up decision making.
- Establish and maintain relationships within the industry, business schools and talent sources being the expert on available outside resources, such as consultants, headhunters and websites for recruiting.
TALENT AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Provide support to the Wholesale Departments in P&O related issues, based on professional knowledge and according to P&O policies and labor law.
- Be the contact person for any P&O related subject for assigned areas or departments.
- Support Head of P&O to prepare the performance appraisal process as well as development plans.
- Identify together with Managers & Employees development needs based on their specific needs.
- Propose development actions and trainings to support team development.
- Manage the training courses (planning / organization / execution / control).
- Be the Development Coach for Iberia Area.
- Coordinate Monthly Learn Pills in a digital environment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Benefits Administration: Coordinate benefits administration in the payroll, Bonus and Sales compensation.
- Act as an intermediate between PUMA and P&O consultancy.
- P&O systems: maintain employees data base (WORK DAY system).
ON BOARDING & OFF BOARDING
- Define, prepare and coordinate on boarding program for new employees, focused on PUMA culture and business overview, organization, policies and processes, as well as specific need for each position.
- Create the Inductions Plans for new employees.
- Define the Buddy Program for each new employee.
- Prepare and execute the exit interviews.