To lead the supply planning process of PUMA SEA, using an overall view of demand, inventory transfer management between locations and channels, and OTB management. This position will liaise closely with Sales and Merchandising teams to ensure alignment of financial objectives and inventory management targets, and with Purchasing and Logistics teams to manage a balance of cost and efficiency between inter country stock transfer and direct inwards stock.
- Alignment of Forecast, Demand, Purchases and Inventory with Sales Plan and Market Conditions
- Balancing Orders, Supplies, Inventory to insure servicing the customer requirements, while managing stock holding and turns.
- OTB Management across Channels and Countries.
- Inventory steering across countries and channels including active management of Hub inventory distribution to satisfy country demand.
- Ensure proactive communication of issues to customers via appropriate channels.
- Mentor and coach direct and indirect reports. Provide guidance and assistance for development.