This role will be joining PUMA’s People & Organization team at a critical point in the company’s growth trajectory where the NA Regional office and Boston International teams join together in a new corporate headquarters. The Senior Manager, People Connection & Attraction will manage one Recruiter and deliver key programs in the areas of Talent Acquisition, On-Boarding & Assimilation, Employer Branding and Diversity & Inclusion.
- Day-to-day responsibilities for Talent Acquisition including full life cycle recruiting process for all organizational levels supporting the Global BUs and NA Regional functions in our new state of art facility in Somerville, MA.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Talent Acquisition framework that focuses on a Diversity & Inclusion strategy, Employer Branding techniques, effective sourcing methods, and a best-in-class hiring experience to attract and retain talent, and a roadmap to support future business initiatives.
- Collaborate with business leaders and People & Organization Partners to understand performance skills and leadership gaps that supports talent assessment and workforce planning strategies.
- Consult with stakeholders by developing a solid understanding of the business challenges and objectives to provide effective staffing solutions.
- Develop, monitor and leverage key metrics to inform recruiting decisions and drive performance effectiveness.
- Work with members of the Leadership Team and successfully influence on lead candidates, recruiting techniques and new programs.
- Optimize social media platforms to drive engagement and grow the talent pipeline to ensure there are always multiple qualified candidates in play that builds a diverse workforce and promotes a culture of inclusion.
- Work with the Global Connection & Attraction Team to ensure a holistic approach on key initiatives, trends and projects.
- Manage relationships, programs and key launches for Recruitment tools including Relocation and OFCCP compliance.
- Participate and lead HR projects focused on continuous improvement of core programs, services and identified gaps.