- Consult and support a dedicated product Business Unit through the preparation, analysis and reporting of calculatory KPIs at different stages of the collection development process
- Analyse and evaluate financial and commercial performance of assigned Business Unit; prepare forecasts as basis for decision making
- Proactively fulfil ad-hoc analyses and information needs of assigned Business Unit and of the Finance Organisation.
Collaborate in Finance and cross-functional projects:
- Manage the monthly closing and financial forecasting process within Operational Controlling
- Independently identify areas for improvement and opportunities in order to submit recommendations for financial and operational improvements
- Drive the further improvement and development of controlling instruments, reports and planning tools
- Support the further development and standardization of data structures.