- Jointly with the Store manager ensure the Store achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Spend 90% of their working time on engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk while ensuring adhering Discount Policy & Procedures.
- Support the Store Manager with the recruitment, training, developing, coaching, motivating and retaining of high performing, results driven team members.
- Manage and monitor Loss Prevention education and awareness programs. Directly responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store. Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store and / or the Assistant Store Manager.
- Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Guidelines as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.