We will soon open a new Outlet in Hede in Gothenburg this summer and maybe you are the right person to run the store?
- Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Associates and Management.
- Spends 85% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees. Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Accountable for payroll control and scheduling.
- Directly responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Implement, manage and monitor Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs. Directly responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Guidelines as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required.