Strategically provide the highest levels of service to PUMA customers within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA as the most desirable sports lifestyle brand in the world.
- Accountable for ensuring individual performance consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customer.
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Cornerstones and service standards.
- Analyze customer profiles, identify buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business
- Responsible for Loss Prevention compliance within store
- Prepare store and participate in Physical Inventory counts as directed by Store Manager
- Responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Accountable for ensuring execution and maintenance of all Visual
Directives as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and
communicate maintenance needs to Store Manager in a timely manner
- Required to comply with all operational core competencies and key
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays;
overtime may be required in this position