This role is for the new store opening in Walmer Park, PE.
The Retail Sales Associate will provide the highest levels of service to PUMA customers within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA to be the Fastest Sports Brand in the world.
- Accountable for ensuring individual performance consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers.
- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Successfully complete all training programs (required per the Role), both Domestic and Global to drive results within the store.
- Attend and participate in Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs.
- Responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Management team.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable.
- Responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Accountable for ensuring execution and maintenance of all Visual guideline as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs to Store Management in a timely manner.
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Abide by all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant working and shopping environment; required to report all instances when this is not achieved to a member of the management team.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position.