We are soon open a new store in Hede in Gothenburg and are now looking for an Assistant Store Manager. Is this you?
- Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Spends 90% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Will act as the Store Manager when the Store Manager is away from the store for any given reason.
- Assist the Store Manager in analyzing customer profiles, buying trends and competitive information to impact and drive business.
- Directly responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise. Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Manager
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core
competencies and key accountabilities
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays;
overtime may be required