Responsible for providing support to the Retail Merchandising function (Retail Planning and Buying) for PUMA O&O retail channels (FPS, Outlet, and Ecom) in the United Arab Emirates and working in synergy with the Buying function.
- Place orders in SAP (open units to buy provided by buying/planning)
- FPS – FOC - ECOM Locations management
- Brandon orders for supplies (O&O and partner stores). Plan needed units, place orders, and send to stores.
- Deliveries follow up and driver schedule
- Coordinate seasonal change (Warehouse-FPS-FOC) with buying/planning
- Responsible for temporary warehouse stock
- Match SAP and Retail Pro Stock (open sales – open transfers)
- Monthly damage report for accounts (remove stock in SAP)
- Month-end reports to accounts
- Inter-store transfers
- Weekly replenishment and delivery posting in SAP (Best seller/0 stock product review)
- Deliver products to store according to planning strategy (ISD)
- Initial allocation according to Range Plan
- Reporting from SAP and RPRO