PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports.
We are currently looking for a Representative II, Customer Service - Key Accounts to join our growing team in Westford, MA. The ideal candidate will be the primary contact for some of PUMA’s key accounts and provide the highest level of service and sales support.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts with sales orders, bulk order management and ensure accuracy and on-time delivery procedures are achieved
- Serve as a main point of contact and liaison between corporate buyers, internal Operations and Sales groups within Wholesale
- Support junior Representatives with training, procedure inquiries, feedback on service review calls and assist with tasks, projects and process improvement ticket items
- Support portfolio demands, inventory flow and PO analysis to identify product allocation and ensure order data accuracy by meeting both internal and external guidelines
- Responsible for sales order backlogs, credit limit priorities and assess order updates based on delivery windows, inventory availability and fill-rates
- Manage order analysis cycle by ensuring inventory availability, customer pricing, shipment dates, bulk order management and quantity updates
- Work with the Credit and Return teams to assist customer’s needs and manage chargeback disputes
Responsible for presenting monthly KPIs to Customer Service management and daily EDI uploads