Responsible for managing and leading KA organization, achieving sustainable sales, profitability, target stock levels and deliver on key brand messages. Ensure Key Account operations are in compliance with established policies, procedures, appropriate corporate brand presentation.
- Deliver financial results and performance on the KA P&L for Turkey
- Prepares short-mid & long-term strategies on the KA business in Turkey and own the budgeting and planning processes for the KA unit.
- Develop winning strategies to grow and sustain sales to maximize sales and profit.
- Establish collaborative and effective relationships with Key Accounts
- Drive regional expansion or restructuring in line with corporate strategy and manage change.
- Analyze business opportunities for more favourable terms and conditions
- Drive the KA business as a vertical business: from forecasting and buying to store operations, allocation, sell-through and stock management.
- Drive through Store Operations team chain-wide execution, consistency and compliance of operating and service standards, policies and procedures.
- Set and implement best practices on merchandise management, marketing strategies, store operations, cross-functional collaboration and cross channel collaboration.
- Drive process improvements and strategic priorities across the region.
- Develop and leverage a diverse retail workforce.