- Develop and implement year-long account marketing plans based on strategic brand objectives and sales goals for the Athletic Specialty channel
- Establish and maintain on-going relationships with accounts and work directly with their marketing counterparts to implement marketing plans and ensure that the PUMA brand identity is maintained throughout campaign process
- Work with internal cross-functional PUMA team to develop creative in-store, online and social media solutions that tell compelling brand and product stories which generate sales.
- Partner and maintain on-going communication and relations with PUMA sales team and accounts to ensure that the PUMA brand presence (in-store and online) is current and executed with excellence.
- Stay current with consumer trends, as it relates to social and retail behaviors, in-order to develop and implement relevant and effective marketing programs, which grow the PUMA brand and business.
- Development of account marketing toolkits and presentations for seasonal sales meetings, key account-based initiatives and product launches.
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of the Athletic Specialty marketing budgets.