- Support the Head of Color and Material in managing and updating the seasonal color palette
- Create Color & Material moodboards which reflect relevant market & Industry trends
- Create one individual self-directed product design presentation throughout the summer based on a PUMA relevant direction. Present this design project to the full design team at the end of the internship.
- Assist the Head of Color & Material by helping to build color presentations & presentation boards
- Learn the basics of tech pack building, palette and trend research, and the color & material process
- Assist the inline teams with color cad creation and all associated system work.
- Assist with color & material library support