- This role will focus primarily on day to day operational processes supporting PUMA E-commerce business. This includes inventory management, replenishment strategy, order processing and fulfillment, customer service, information technology and financial operations/payment processing.
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of services by external partners in areas such as information technology, fulfillment and logistics, call center, and payment processing.
- Manage 3rd party fulfillment and operation partner(s)
- Work in close collaboration with PUMA buying, planning, content, marketing and finance teams to achieve the group’s overall E-commerce business and financial goals.
- Optimize business processes to increase operating efficiency and enable increased focus on strategic, value-adding activities.
- Provide reporting and KPIs
- Work with customer service team and handle all customer service escalation. Ensure best in class for customer service.
- Fraud management and manage new payment gateway initiatives to increase revenue and opportunities.