- Manage directly a team of 6 – 8 Tier 1 IT Service Desk resources working from 2 sites (Westford and Boston MA). Perform annual staff reviews, goal setting and development planning, and ensure staff objectives are aligned to overall PNA IT strategy
- Responsible for the overall performance of the PNA Regional Service Desk team. This requires that all service tickets or tasks which originate or are transferred into the PNA Service Desk are resolved within the accepted SLA based upon the nature of the ticket or task. Ensure that ticket handling and management procedures are performed in a manner consistent with ITSM Standards for Incident and Problem Management.
- Maintain and regularly update the processes and procedures which are used by the Regional Service Desk team to perform their work as well as the processes and procedures used by the Regional Service Desk Management to measure and report upon performance of the team. This includes performance KPIs, the Service Desk BI performance dashboard, the Service Desk knowledgebase, how to documentation and troubleshooting guides, onboarding / offboarding processes and documentation as well as the off hours “on call” schedule and tools (call routing software).
- Organize and manage all aspects of the PNA end user device lifecycle. This includes asset management of all end user devices (laptops, mobile phones, iPads, etc.), budget planning for the annual refresh of user devices, managing the inventory of spare equipment and peripherals needed by the business, and ensuring that secure disposal of retired assets is performed to regional standards. Procuring end user equipment via vendor portals (Dell, CDW, etc.) is required.
- Manage broad scope IT Projects within the Service Desk areas of expertise. This includes items such as participating in planning, testing and configuration of conference room technology equipment, new end user device R&D and testing, performing or supporting end user training specific to the rollout of new technology platforms and global IT standards.
- Collaborate with peers on the PNA IT Management team to design and implement new ideas and technical solutions that improve PNA IT’s ability to deliver service to the PUMA North American business. Also foster relationships with peers within the global IT community, particularly with the team within PUMA SE, to ensure that PNA IT Service Desk is closely aligned with the parent company on process and procedures.
- Maintain and improve upon a robust Customer Service Oriented culture within the PNA Service Desk. Engage with leaders of various PNA departments and business units through scheduled and informal communication sessions to share information and gather feedback. Ensure that remote regional “satellite offices” receive attention through a site ambassador program as well as by personally developing relationships with key points of contact in those locations.
- Position requires some business-related travel both domestically and internationally. Travel requirement is <25%. Valid US Passport is required
- Represent the brand and utilize the PUMA 4Keys (Brave, Confident, Joyful, Determined) in all decisions, actions, processes and practices.