We are currently looking for talented "Internal Auditors" to support PUMA in the future.
To follow our "Forever Faster" mantra, we are always looking for external talents who would like to push sport and fashion forward with us. Consequently, we are looking forward to get to know your talents before we actually do have a vacancy. You, as our future Internal Auditor, will support in managing all aspects of Group Internal Audit in the business and the entire decision making of the management.
Apply now to be considered for future opportunities!
- Coordination and execution of internal audits within PUMA headquarters, its subsidiaries and stores
- Preparation of audit reports, identification of improvement areas and determination of action plans with the respective management teams
- Monitoring of action plans and support management teams in timely and proper implementation
- Business partnering for senior management in strengthening the internal control environment and assisting in identifying and quantifying risks within their respective areas
- Further development and enhancement of audit techniques and methodologies to ensure state-of-the-art audit standards
- Supporting in developing and setting up the annual audit plan
- Participation in cross-functional projects (e.g. internal control, risk management, compliance, controlling) and performing special assignments/projects to support business in decision making
- International travel intensity up to 30%.