- Responsible to drive effective short and long-term communication plans for global PUMA Football teams and federations to maximize the impact of brand sponsorship investments (in partnership with the larger marketing team)
- Develop action plans for scheduled Football events and seasonal campaigns for our PUMA Football assets, including product, club milestones, key fixtures, cultural events; React to opportunities
- Craft and communicate authentic and compelling stories and content around product innovation, PUMA sponsored Football teams and federations to enhance our connection and relevance to our consumer (in collaboration with PR and Social Media team)
- In collaboration with Teamsport Marketing and agency partners create premium and impactful content, including visual, video, digital and social content to promote our brand and teams and federations stories; research, write and develop communications plans
- Coordinate, steer and lead the planning and execution of PUMA’s activations during major Football club teams pre-season tours in close collaboration with relevant internal functions at global and local levels, as well as the relevant club team partnership manager and club representatives
- Participate in and drive team brainstorming, strategic planning and provide Football teams/federations expertise to PUMA Teamsport Marketing team.