- Achieve set sales targets on an annual basis – this is to be accomplished by utilising a variety of business models and techniques and would include growing market share in key categories to deliver growth. To continually analyse sales and margin performance versus the targets set.
- Develop & Maintain mutually profitable account relationships – interfacing with all relevant account personnel to drive growth for both Puma and the account. Product presentations, marketing plans, orderbook management and retail visits to be conducted on a regular basis.
- Drive the desirability of the brand – in line with the are distribution policy and distribution channels. Manage the quality and quantity within the account portfolio, setting clear goals to allow for diverse assortment plans.
- Strong alignment with internal functions – ensure consistent and focused internal communication at all times to ensure the smooth running of the account base. Relevant departments to include (although not limited to): Merchandising, Marketing, Customer Services, Finance/Credit Control and Operations.
- Sell In/Sell Out – to be compelling and inspiring and to consistently strive for sell in excellence utilising all the sales tools provided. Continually monitor and analyse customer sell thru and effectively use to Puma’s advantage.