We are looking for a Creative Planner who is responsible for planning, managing, tracking and organizing all aspects of creative requests from start to finish at the campaign/category program level for our Running and Training Business Unit.
Working closely with the Central Marketing creative, production and marketing teams and outside vendors, the CP will establish best practices in process and timeline management to ensure objectives and business goals are met in a timely and efficient manner.
The CP will serve as one of our in house process leaders across multiple marketing channels working with a team of CPs, producers, and creative team members.
- Primary day-to-day contact with PUMA Internal Creative Agency (ICA), external agency partners, and Commercial and Consumer channel team members.
- Primary collaboration and alignment with Teamhead, Creative Planning and Teamhead, Production.
- Manage the Running and Training creative department project workflow including project prioritization, resource allocations, and project timelines/deadlines to ensure all projects are delivered on-time.
- Facilitate the collection and dissemination of marketing materials created by the ICA, Commercial and Consumer members for key initiatives and launches.
- Refine and establish best practice creative workflow and processes within area of responsibility.
- Lead status meetings as needed with Creative team and Commercial and Consumer Channels.
- Identify project life cycles and schedules, to develop and continually manage project timelines.
- Effectively assign creative team members to tasks within each project, based on expertise and workload.
- Manage internal and external (as needed) creative reviews and approvals.
- Obtain and effectively communicate project status and next steps daily, in alignment with project plan and timeline.
- Oversee multiple channels of work simultaneously, through the use of the organization’s workflow tools.
- Proactively identify and develop solutions for specific process issues or potential road blocks as they arise.
- Resolve and escalate project issues in a timely fashion.
- Create and maintain project-reporting documents on an on-going basis.