- Design & Material Sourcing: Design concepts, ranges and products for Regional Apparel collection based on line list input from Product Merchandiser. This includes newly design creation as well as design development (Fit improvement / color up). Own the creative process and make sure that final products can meet market needs, are brand relevant and follow brand guidelines.
- Managing Development Process: Plan a time line of development, considering launching plan by items. Handle the whole processes in right design direction & on time from proto stage before production.
- Innovation & Newness Adoption: Show determination to inject innovation, newness & trends into product development. (Newness in terms of: Trims, Fabrics, Accessories, Prints, Applications, Embellishments, Silhouettes, Cutting, Stitching, Graphics, Badges…etc.)
- Trend Research: Gain market and consumer insight by visiting key markets, concept stores, etc., on frequent basis. Stay up to date on themes, color trends and competitors. Prepare trend reports and mood boards after market visit and for seasonal kick off meetings.
- Fit & Quality: Understand the difference and preference of Korean body measurement, fit and size spec. Continuously work on fit improvement to ensure product is market relevant in shape and fitting. All products have to be followed brand’s quality standard. Make sure that product quality will be maintained during sampling as well as production stage.
- Managing Local Wholesale Development: Plan a time line of development, considering launching plan by characters of accounts and channels. Handle and guide the whole processes in right design direction & on time from proto stage before production. Give administrative support before production stage.