- To support the objective of driving profitable and sustainable market share and net sales growth within assigned Key Account(s), delivering against the budget and commercial expectations, while executing in respect to PUMA standards and qualitative brand objectives. To develop long term strategic plans and execute
- To drive and manage all activities in relation to the business. Manage the P&L to deliver top line targets, margin goals, as well as OPEX management in conjunction with finance Dept
- To develop and execute the strategic direction for each market, for immediate/mid and long term. Provide key measurables and report results vs the plan.
- To manage the seasonal selling and activity schedule (GTM Process) for the Key Account - Strategy and business review meetings, range review and selling meetings etc. Support and lead the product team in customer segmentation and assortment planning in accordance to seasonal initiatives and brand investments. To deliver the seasonal sell-in targets for the account(s), agree with account(s) on expected KPIs/ sell-thru targets and monitor the progress. Ensure continuous monitoring of the order book making sure orders are placed and converted according to agreed timelines.
- To recruit and build the organization. To develop, train and lead all direct reports thru clear target setting, objectives guidelines and sales disciplines.
- Develop the culture based around the 4 keys; Fair/Honest/Positive/Creative
- To develop and execute the marketing plan in line with global guidelines. Develop local athlete assets as well as utilizing global assets when available.