- Report to Senior Finance Manager for all accounting/finance related work.
- Review all payments, ensure the accurancey and it is compliance with statutory governance and PUMA finance policy and control requirement.
- Independently handle full set of books and records accurately and deliver on time, finalize the account on accrual basis.
- Prepare monthly management report, statutory report and PRC financial statements.
- Responsible for Branches finance matters and local tax filing.
Liaise with auditor, banks and external 3rd parties (including tax authority)
Support on year-end audit and CIT filing, and prepare the statistics data required by the statutory on timely basis.
Assist in 3rd parties contract review, and laise with service provider to prepare the draft contract of Finance team.
Handle ad hoc assignment as requested.