- The Footwear Designer 2, Performance Running position will be responsible for meeting seasonal and category design objectives within the parameters of the PUMA International timeline.
- The candidate will design into the Performance Run footwear category by combining the applied logic of biomechanics, provocative and enduring style to bring unique products to market.
- Conceptualize new Performance Running footwear designs.
- Provide Running market research and design trend analysis inclusive of North America, Europe and Global regions.
- Prepare design review presentations.
- Execute footwear design detailing and technical packages.
- Design and specify trend relevant color and material options.
- Refine and finish footwear designs through multiple prototyping process.
- Prepare original designs and execute to the highest level of quality without direct supervision.