- Manage and implement Brand Sportstyle Communication Strategy for Oceania with the aim to authenticate PUMA as a leading Sportstyle Brand in Oceania with a focus on driving sell through
- Implement seasonal Global Marketing Prioirties within Oceania for the Sport style and women’s Category
- Develop and implement Sportstyle marketing strategy and plans alongside sales, retail and merchandising. Ensure alignment across all key marketing communication channels (Paid, earned, owned media, Social and Digital, Events and Activations.
- Work alongside Commercial Marketing Manager to develop and manage the Marketing Plans and Account Relationship for PUMAs Key Sportstyle Distribution Channels (JD Sports, The Iconic, Platypus, Hype and Foot Locker)
- Focused efforts on opinion-leading DC4-6 doors, working closely with Sales to develop sell-in and sell-through materials. Leverage Cream products in driving brand heat at key doors.
- Establish an influencer strategy to support brand awareness and product sell through in Puma own stores and key retail partners
- Where relevant assist with leveraging local Ambassadors and Athletes to drive sell through results for the brand within the Oceania marketplace
- Manage agency partners to deliver the best results and value for the brand and manage internal stakeholder relationships and develop strong working relationships with peers locally and globally.