Working closely with the Design Team of SportStyle Footwear you will provide support by addressing the lifestyle consumer, retailer, and company needs by:
- Assisting with executing against seasonal design briefs.
- Creating color, material and technical design packages aimed to communicate with external, internal, and manufacturing partners.
- Executing edits and revisions to fit development needs.
- Storytelling based on trend and market research.
- Aligning team vision through presentation building for internal and external use.
- Exploring new concepts/stories through sketching and rendering.
- Working independently within a set project scope.
- Showing effective time management.
- Adhering to corporate policies and procedures.
- Acquiring and sharing knowledge and skills.
- Understanding design quality and project efficiency.
- Becoming familiar with footwear manufacturing materials and processes.
- Possessing proper computer skills (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Demonstrating a high level of understanding in consumer trends, retail/market/product line dynamics and how the products you design affect those environments.
- Showing self-motivation, maturity, drive and the desire to learn and grow professionally.