To translate company’s strategic direction into market driven product strategy in Japan.
- Lead, manage and develop local product team of 15+ members.
- Lead Product team in delivering products (footwear, apparel and accessories) mainly for local market according to brand guidelines and local customer needs within the set timeline in close collaboration with Sales and Merchandising.
- Focus on improving product design, quality, price/value ratio and GP margin and ensure that products will be developed according PUMA quality and safety standards.
- Supervise preparation, coordination and execution of the product briefing and the product sign off process including all product related meetings.
- Maintain and coordinate pro-active market research incl. trend, competitor and PUMA store checks and build up trend focus. Ensure frequent competitor Benchmark exercises to understand and track the brand and price positioning.