- Prepare market and competitor studies on an international level as well as analyzing forecasts and sales analyses for Teamsport Teamwear Apparel & Equipment product ranges
- Develop collection and marketing strategies for assigned product lines
- Independently developing conceptual assortment plans (CAP) on product line and price basis considering specified company and Business Unit targets as well as Merchandising plans (MPL)
- Manage the product lines through a process of line planning, internal design and development meetings until prototype approvals and launching the lines at the international meeting ensuring that the final collection is reflecting market needs
- Presenting product strategy and product lines to international partners as well as key accounts
- Cooperating with Merchandising, Design and Development (PUMA Group Sourcing) to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market needs
- Constantly challenging the product costing and how costing affects the product quality, margin & net sales from design to phase to production release
- Regular visits of markets, fairs and suppliers.