- Deliver seasonal Material stories and designs that are both in line with the seasonal creative direction and consumer relevant for PUMA Teamsport (Football)
- Work proactively with the Head of Design Teamsport Footwear and Innovation team to deliver compelling Material innovations on a seasonal basis
- Co-ordinate material development with the in house development team, sourcing, and suppliers. Provide testing evaluation, and interpretation of results, and communicating them to the team
- Provide consumer analysis, market research, and material exploration to the cross functional team
- Collaborate with external suppliers to create new innovative materials that push the boundaries in sports performance.
- Establish seasonal Material palettes and build captivating seasonal stories that resonate with our key consumer in close collaboration with the Head of Design Teamsport Footwear and Creative Direction Team
- Responsible for translating the seasonal stories into tangible Material design solutions for the entire Teamsport Footwear portfolio, accountable for the completion and update of all Colour and Material specification packages to a consistent format
- Execute design deliverables in adherence to product creation timeline
- Work with the Product Development team to execute designs that adhere to costing goals while advancing category initiatives and be a development partner through on-site factory presence.