The Product Line Manager collaborates closely with Merchandising, Design, Development, Sourcing and Marketing partners to brief, build, manage and launch all aspects of the seasonal PUMA Basketball apparel ranges. They will manage and guide the product process from analysis and product briefing through go to local markets. They will need to develop concepts and products that are brand, customer, and consumer relevant while considering the global differences in culture, lifestyle, trend, and evolving consumer tastes. They will ultimately need to develop the product ranges and strategies that continue the growth of the basketball business.
- Work within the apparel team to create, manage, and grow the seasonal apparel range including maintenance of product systems and develop sell-in / sell-through materials for Sales and Merchandising throughout the global regions
- Conduct on-going analysis of forecasts and sales reports to monitor current performance and identify future opportunities through PowerBI platform, in addition to monitoring style/article count and efficiency
- Work closely with the Marketing teams to develop both sell-in and sell-through content
- Plan & brief innovate product range that delivers statement and price point product, driving volume at acceptable margin and sustainability goals
- Align with Merchandising, Design and Development teams to ensure that the final collection is reflecting the global market and BU needs/plans.
- Present the strategy and product lines to international partners at key milestone meetings, as well as to ambassadors, athletes, and key accounts
- Plan and approve final prices, order windows, and instore dates in coordination with Business Unit needs, Global Sourcing, Global Merchandising, and Regional Sales teams