We are looking for talented Planners who will support PUMA Retail Europe in the future.
To follow our mantra "Forever Faster" we are always searching for external talents who will help us to put sport and fashion forward. Hence we would be delighted to hear more about you before actually having a vacancy.
Apply now, to start thinking about upcoming opportunities!
- Jointly accountable with the Buyer for delivering maximum sales, margin, and profit to the business
- Accountable for buy spend, OTB/buy level management, divisional inventory control and option count
- Liaise with Senior Planner and Head of Retail Merchandising to develop financial plans across category, key attributes and grade/store level reflecting critical path
- Assortment plan financials to maximize profit, sales, space density and option flow whilst optimizing inventory and managing risk on trend product
- Reforecast weekly to manage inventory, intake, sales and profit forecast and manage OTB/Buy level
- Lead weekly in- and pre-season KPI performance reviews with allocation team