- Lead the implementation of new eCom systems and processes from the definition of business requirements to the successful roll out
- Liaise with internal and external service providers for the technical realization of projects and the optimization of business processes. Manage the communication between all parties
- Manage 3rd party service providers in the area of Order Management, Risk and Fraud Prevention and Payment Services
- Ensure a smooth order flow through all operations systems and interfaces – from order placement to fulfilment in the eCom warehouse
- Monitor stock synchronization across all channels. Conduct regular analysis and take measures to avoid cancellations or lost opportunity by incorrect stock.
- Plan and execute the operational implementation of new Marketplaces and the expansion to additional regions
- Evaluate and implement new trends in payments, dunning and debt collection to ensure high payment rate and superior customer experience
- Create and run ad-hoc reports to identify irregularities, needs for service improvements and derive meaningful actions.
- Support customer service with inquiries related to check-out and payment processes