- Analysing sales figures, customer reactions and market trends to anticipate product & price needs.
- Collaborating with buyers and other merchandisers to plan & develop merchandising strategies.
- Analyze every aspect of best sellers and worst sellers, in season stock cover management and in season reactivity and provide recommendations based on analysis
- Support the implementation of key strategic priorities in line with the company direction and the market merchandising framework
- Proactively provide relevant in-depth analysis to support merchandising decisions
- Provide support to functional areas for business processes such as forecasting, planning, and analysis of customer behavior
- Collecting market intelligence on competition brands with respect to product, pricing and sales channels.
- Utilize advanced tools and methods to leverage customer and transactional data
- Maintain Data repository on pricing, Product Sales, sell through and other relevant information in order to track the KPI