- This role supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand located in Carlsbad, CA.
- Leads the supply planning team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed for the COBRA Golf products.
- Analyze the supply situation and provide direction to the supply planners and communicate supply opportunities and issues across the organization
- Review and document buyer planner policies and procedures.
- Routinely analyzes the supply data and solves issues or puts alternative plans in place
- Provide Sales and Operations teams with timely analysis, guidance, and decision-making to ensure that supply is in the best position to execute the demand plan generated from the total operational forecast. This includes generating and publishing to key stakeholders, monthly and weekly demand forecasts, including clear identification of assumptions highlighting significant changes since release of previous report.
- Proactively develops others within the planning organization through the sharing of best demonstrated processes and knowledge transfer. Provide cross functional leadership across departments to solve for supply related issues caused by forecast error, demand constraints, unplanned promotional opportunities, etc.