- Support the definition of the overall strategy for product compliance management
- Align and coordinate with colleagues in other regions/countries on global guidelines; review methodologies and best practices.
- Provide support to PUMA teams from a legal standpoint on regulations and related documentation in an accurate, timely and efficient manner and create awareness in the company
- Liaise with outside associations as needed to help influence and support industry norms.
- Conduct research and lead regular assessments to ensure the adequacy and compliance of product categories at a global scale, while managing risk effectively
- Be the subject matter expert and review industry guidelines and monitor applicability/compliance to PUMA’s products.