- This position supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand.
- Manage all information related to products including but not limited to price points, forecasts, introduction/launch dates and distribution plans.
- Plan, forecast and review channel assortments regularly to assure appropriate product positioning, margin targets and segmentation needs are met.
- Deliver impactful presentations that drive adoption of key seasonal priorities.
- Own and execute seasonal pre-line process for the channel to collect customer insight, brief additional needs and adjust seasonal assortment plans as needed.
- Educate the Salesforce on seasonal merchandising strategies and product.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that the go-to-market process runs smoothly. Duties include but are not limited to: Account meeting product set up and break down, seasonal sales meeting/launch participation, presentation and set up, and development of necessary sales and account meeting presentation materials, including seasonal catalog