- Support the objective of driving profitable and sustainable market share and net sales growth within assigned Key Account(s), delivering against the budget and commercial expectations, while executing in respect to PUMA standards and qualitative brand objectives.
- Drive and manage all business activities in relation to the account(s). Represent and document the interest of the account with PUMA interfaces and balance brand goals with account needs by leveraging Customer Info Deck and Customer Business Plans.
- Manage the annual selling and activity schedule (GTM Process) for the Key Account - Strategy and business review meetings, range review and selling meetings etc. Support and lead the key account team in customer segmentation and assortment planning in accordance to seasonal initiatives and brand investments.
- Deliver the seasonal sell-in targets for the account(s), agree with account(s) on expected KPIs / sell-thru targets and monitor the progress. Ensure continuous monitoring of the Orderbook making sure orders are placed and converted according to agreed timelines.
- Recruit and build the key account sales organization with respect to the AP Sales Org blueprint. To develop, train and lead all direct reports thru clear target setting, objectives guidelines and sales disciplines.
- Forecast, track and report quantitative and qualitative performance on Key Account Performance i.e. Sales and Margin, Trade Terms, Orderbook. To monitor and report on customer and competitor performance, i.e. market share and development, sell-thru performance and ROI on key activities.